- 1/4 cup warm whole milk (80°F to 100°F)
- 2 tablespoons (36 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 tea spoon (9 grams) active dry yeast
- 2 cups (406 grams) all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 0.5 teaspoon (3 grams) kosher salt
- 0.5 cup (227 grams) unsalted butter, softened
辣椒, 盐, 白糖, 芝麻, 八角, 花椒, 姜片, 香叶, 桂皮, 油
Property price / rent ratio = property sell price / (rent/month * 12)
The property sell price = $200,000, rent per month = $1,500
The property price/rent ratio = 200,000 / (1500*12) = 11.1
The rent income will pay off the house in 11.1 years.
If the property price / rent ratio = 1- 15, buy the property right away
If the property price / rent ratio = 16 – 20, rent is better than buy a little bit
If the property price / rent ratio = 21 above, rent is much better than buy a property
然后用jojoba oil ，grapeseed oil ，almond oil 等轻油（不要橄榄油）的混合油或者单一油按摩头发和头皮，然后留在头发上2-5小时，如果着急半小时都有效果。然后洗头发，这时候可以不用市售护发素。
如果洗完头发，吹头发的时候打结，把头发吹半干，然后用moroccan oil 大概2 dollar硬币的大小，均匀涂在头发上，再吹全干，然后请自己看效果，不sleek你找我。
Baking Powder 1t
牛奶 1 1/4杯(2%milk)
做法:Preheat oven 350度.
mix 所有材料,我是用蛋糕模烤的,模子塗點油把材料倒一半到模子裡放烤箱烤15 到20分鐘拿出,把豆沙陷脯上再把余下的一半材料倒上,再烤20分鐘左右就可以了.(最好趁熱脫模,冷了很難脫).
1杯 = 240 c.c. = 240 ml
1大匙 = 1 tablespoon = 15 c.c. = 15 ml
1小匙 = 1 teaspoon = 5 c.c. = 5 ml
* 如果份量標示為“少許”，意即少於1/8小匙 ﹔至於份量可依個人喜好增減或對成品影響不大的，則標示為“適量”。
1．红豆 1 杯，不用泡，洗净直接放高压锅，加水略没过红豆即可（水不要过多）。等高压锅上气后适当调小火，压12－14分钟即可。晾凉待用。这时的红豆软而不烂。
2．糯米粉＋粘米粉（粘米粉占1/4左右）总重 1 磅，加红糖1杯— 1.5 杯，将米粉和红糖混匀。将红豆（连红豆汤一起）倒入米粉内，再慢慢加入牛奶，调成比较稠的糊糊。
黄油 1/2条（4 tbsp.）:微波炉转一下将其融化。
浓椰浆（coconut milk）1杯，牛奶 1.5杯左右
Baking Powder 1 大勺（tablespoon）
香草香精 1-2 小勺（teaspoon）:香草香精可以去除蛋腥味
2．用13 x 9 inch.的烤盘，底和四壁刷上油（普通炒菜油），将面糊倒入。放进事先已经预热到375°F烤箱里烤40－50分钟（190°C摄氏度），当表面呈金黄色即可。
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 bunches green onions, chopped
salt and ground black pepper to taste
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded 1/4 inch think
2 (16 ounce) packages slices bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Mix cream cheese and garlic and green onions (or spinach) in a bowl; season with salt and black pepper. Spread about 1/4 cup of cream cheese mixture over each chicken breast. Starting at the narrow end, roll chicken breasts over filling. Wrap each chicken breast in 4 slices of bacon. Set wrapped chicken on a rack set in a baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven at 350 for 30 minutes, then turn the temperature to 400 until bacon is browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast reads 160 degrees F.
– press and hold START/STOP as stated in manual until display goes blank
– with display still blank, press TIMER
– machine pops into life and you can now change the settings.
Make sure that they give you a Special Warranty Deed, not just a Quitclaim Deed.
How can I find out as much as I can about the property?
The primary sources for information are county assessors and recorders offices, title
companies, the trustee, a real estate agent and the owner. You may also be able to gain
a wealth of knowledge from a neighbor.
How can I find out what’s on the preliminary title?
Experienced foreclosure buyers have established relationships with title companies
where they can research information on distressed properties and then will use the title
and escrow company when they purchase properties. Many investors also purchase title
information from the trustee because the winning bid at auction may be subject to other
liens in some cases. If the loan in default is the senior lien, then any other liens will
typically be cleared out for the highest bidder at the auction (confirm this with a local real
estate attorney or the trustee). If the loan in default is a junior lien, then the highest
bidder will hold the note to that lien subject to any senior liens against the property.
How do I bid on an Auction property at a public sale?
The sale usually takes place at the. county courthouse. The trustee usually provides the
date, location and opening bid. The majority of trustee sales require you to have certified
funds in the form of cashier’s checks. The property will be sold to the highest bidder at
the auction and typically the trustee will prepare a trustee’s deed that transfers the title to
the purchaser at the trustee sale. Often you will be required to have the full amount you
want to bid at the auction, but that varies so check with a local real estate attorney.
Who will I be competing with at an auction?
When bidding at the auction, you compete against the lender, other investors, and even
some first-time homebuyers, especially when the home is in a desirable neighborhood.
What does it mean if the foreclosing lender does not bid at the auction?
If the foreclosing lender does not bid at that sheriffs sale or auction, it probably doesn’t
-, want the property. This may be due to excessive superior liens, such as IRS or tax liens .
. Some investors say that if the lender doesn’t bid for the property at auction, you probably
What are the risks involved with bidding at a foreclosure auction?
Auctions are frequently postponed, wasting your time and effort. It is rarely possible to
inspect the property. To be safe, you should have a title search performed, which can be
costly if you are trying to research many properties. Unusually large cash outlays deter
most investors (note that this can also be seen as a benefit). Certified checks for 10 of
the purchase amount may be required with the balance due in weeks, days or even
hours. Improper research in any of these areas can lead to devastating results.
What is the biggest mistake to avoid?
Paying more than 70 of value for a property. Calculate a property’s potential bargain
based on market value, outstanding liens and repair costs. If the profit isn’t there on a
particular property, move on to the next one. Realize that every property you check out
is not meant to be a deal. Likewise, every deal you come across is not necessarily a
good one. Conduct your analysis carefully and accept the bottom line when you derive it.
If a borrower falls behind in his monthly house payments, the seller or lender may try to take his house back. This is generally called foreclosure. If a house is foreclosed, the borrower may los not only his house, but may also all of the money he has invested in it.
What are some ways that you can prevent foreclosure?
– The borrower can stop the foreclosure by curing the default – in another words, ,make up any delinquent payments plus costs related to the trustee’s sale. The borrower can do this at any time until 11 days before the trustee’s sale. If the borrower is able to make up the payments, he will also have to pay the lender’s expenses related to starting the foreclosure process.
– After the 11th days, the lender is under no obligation to accept a cure of the defaults.
– Upon cure of the default, the trustee is required to execute, acknowledge and record a notice of discontinuance of the trustee’s sale.
Contact the lender and find out about alternative payment options
Evaluate refinancing options
File for bankruptcy
Sell the home
Helpful web sites on foreclosure and referral
A foreclosure is very serious. Not only is a home in jeopardy, but also one’s credit rating. The borrower should contact a lawyer immediately if he is served with any court papers or notices. The sooner the borrower seeks assistance, the sooner a lawyer can try to deal with the problem. The borrower should not wait until it’s too late! If the borrower cannot afford a lawyer, you can try to refer to the local legal services office or county bar association.
425-417-3424 provide “ride – along” service. Homebuyers and relators can ride along with Todd to a foreclosure auction while Todd takes you through his ‘investor checklist’.
Washington State Foreclosure Timeline and Process
Non-judicial sale 10 am every Friday at county court house
If non-judicial foreclosure is selected by the lender, then it cannot sue for a deficiency judgment. On judicial foreclosure sales, the borrower can be sued for deficiency, unless the property is found to be abandoned for six months before the decree of foreclosure.
|Action||Timeframe prior to the date of sale|
|Default Occurs||At least 190 days|
|Notice of Default Posted||At least 120 days. Registered mail and posted on the property (this is not a recorded document in WA state)|
|Notice of Trustees Sales Notice of Foreclosure||At least 90 days Recorded|
|First Publication Notice of Trustee Sales||Between 35th and 28th days|
|Notify IRS if Tax Lien has been filed since the Notice of Default||At least 25 days|
|Second publication: Notice of Trustees Sale||Between 14th and 7th day|
|Last day reinstate||10 days|
|Purchaser’s right to possesion||20 days after the sale|
2-3 weeks prior to date
– Contact sellers prior to OH date for permission to hold open house
– Submit ad, if appropriate
One week prior:
– Research homes for sale, sold, expired
– Research any lots for sale in the area
– Research all area amenities
– Arrange for refreshments, if desired
One day prior:
– Circle prospects 50 homes in person with flyer
Day of Open Houses:
– Brochure of flyer of the property
– Personal brochure and/or business cards
– Method of record guests
– Blank purchase agreements & addendums
– Signs ( as many as you can)
– Park down the street from the home
– Check walk way and driveway
– Check from porch area
– Check home ‘freshness’
– Check entry area
– All lights in the house, including closets are on
– Window coverings open
– Open windows and sliding doors, if appropriate
– Toilet lids in bathroom down
– Soft music on same radio station in every room
– Valuables have not been left in the open
– Kitchen sink spotless
– Place directional signs from the furthest point back to the home
– Leave the seller a note or call them that evening with an update
Within 2 days after open houses:
– Write notes to all that attended
– Call those leads on your hot list; have a reason to get in touch with them so you can get an appointment with them
– Report results of any interest in that home to seller