We will send the statement once a month to the property owner that includes rent income and repair cost etc. We would like to encourage the property owner to give us $200 repair authorization right, so we can get the repair work done without delay. We all keep tracking the following information on all our rental units.
- Record all repairs and replacements made including the date, time of year and time period since the last repair or replacement
- List the reason(s) tenants give for moving out to reduce future turnover
- Track the length of time it takes to prepare a vacancy for occupancy to determine if turnaround procedures are satisfactory
- Document which advertisement or referral systems are working best
- Track the length of time since each tenant had their last rent increase.